National Coffee Day is almost here!
How will you celebrate this popular caffeinated beverage on National Coffee Day on September 29th, 2018?
Here are ten fun coffee-festive ideas for you:
- Check out which local independent coffee shops or chains are brewing up some deals, discounts, or free cups of joe.
- Have a coffee date with your friend, lover, or co-worker (or all of them!)
- Make a coffee related craft.
- Wear coffee related gear or coffee-colors in your outfit.
- Buy a stranger a cup of coffee.
- Light a coffee scented candle in your home.
- Make a playlist of coffee house songs.
- Have coffee-flavored beverages and/or coffee-infused foods all day long.
- Attend a coffee tasting or brewing event. Learn about new flavors and types of coffee or different ways to make coffee.
- Donate bags of coffee to homeless shelters or food banks.
Never underestimate the importance of being properly caffeinated. – Unknown
Like anything else, the best coffee preference is based on the individual, but here is what consumer reports coffee review says:
Have fun getting java wasted!
For more tips to save more and spend less, check out our other posts .
Check out the Store to find Quality Brand items at discounted prices.