National Coffee Day is almost here!
How will you celebrate this popular caffeinated beverage on National Coffee Day on September 29th, 2018?
Here are ten fun coffee-festive ideas for you:
- Check out which local independent coffee shops or chains are brewing up some deals, discounts, or free cups of joe.
- Have a coffee date with your friend, lover, or co-worker (or all of them!)$24.88Last update was on: September 26, 2018 12:15 pm
Dunkin' Donuts is the world's leading baked goods and coffee chain, serving more than 3 million customers each and every day. True to their name, they offer more than 50 varieties of donuts, but you can also enjoy dozens of premium beverages, bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods....
- Make a coffee related craft.
- Wear coffee related gear or coffee-colors in your outfit.
- Buy a stranger a cup of coffee.
- Light a coffee scented candle in your home.
- Make a playlist of coffee house songs.
- Have coffee-flavored beverages and/or coffee-infused foods all day long.
- Attend a coffee tasting or brewing event. Learn about new flavors and types of coffee or different ways to make coffee.
- Donate bags of coffee to homeless shelters or food banks.
Never underestimate the importance of being properly caffeinated. – Unknown
Like anything else, the best coffee preference is based on the individual, but here is what consumer reports coffee review says:
Looking for the best coffee? Consumer Reports has honest ratings and reviews on coffee from the unbiased experts you can trust.
Have fun getting java wasted!
For more tips to save more and spend less, check out our other posts .
Check out the Store to find Quality Brand items at discounted prices.