Citizen Eco Drive Men’s Atomic Chronograph Gray Dial 44mm Watch BY0100-51H Citizen $174.99
Buy This Item
- With Booklet: Yes
- Chronograph Type: Chronograph
- Model: Citizen Eco-Drive
- Watch Shape: Round
- Number of Jewels: Not Applicable
- Complications: Alarm, Perpetual Calendar, Date Indicator, World Time, Power Reserve Indicator, Tachymeter, Multiple Time Zones
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Display: Analog
- Features: Luminous Hands, Screwdown Crown, Sapphire Crystal, Power Reserve Indicator, Atomic/Radio Controlled
- Manufacturer Face Color: Grey
- Stone: Sapphire
- Movement: Quartz (Solar Powered)
- Age Group: Adult
- Manufacturer Band Color: Silver
- Band Color: Silver
- Modified Item: No
- Gender: Men's
- Case Color: Silver
- Band Type: Bracelet/Link Band
- MPN: BY010051H
- Face Color: Gray
- Band Material: Stainless Steel
- Dial Style: 12-Hour Dial, Multi Dial, Arabic Numerals, Seconds Hand, 24-Hour Dial, Multiple Hands, Non-Numeric Hour Marks
- Year of Manufacture: 2010-Now
- Caseback: Solid
- Extra Links: No
- Manufacturer Case Color: Silver Tone Stainless Steel
- Style: Luxury
- Case Finish: Polished
- Case Size: 44mm
- With Original Packaging: Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
- UPC: 0013205107030
Looks and feels like a watch you would pay way more for! A vary stylish peace. Perpetual calendar is on point. Eco drive is wonderful not having to deal with batteries is a MAJOR + . The radio control is amazing . This model has a good chronograph that is vary easy to start AMD stop without having to go into any special mode to use it . This watch even has an alarm on it and just to be picky if I wanted to the alarm could be a little louder but all in all this is great watch even of the alarm chime is a bit quiet . Did I mention it has a sapphire crystal so it's scratch resistant !
This is great looking watch that is easy to program and read. Two features that would have made it perfect would have been a screw down stem and luminous hands. The stem easily pops out and the time automatically gets set to 11:00. Popping it back in resets the time but having to do that is a nuisance. The hands are not visible in the dark which makes it impossible to read time. Have been wearing it for a month and the weight and size are comfortable on my wrist. Overall, a stylish and accurate timepiece.
I'm a big fan of Citizen Watches. The BY0100-51H looks great and has all the functions that I feel are useful such as Alarm, Perpetual Calendar, Radio Signal, World Time Facility, Tachymeter, Easy to Use and Set. I particularly like the Stainless Steel Bezel which is consistent with the overall look of the watch and, if it does get a few knocks, they are less likely to mar the overall appearance. In short it looks fabulous and does everything I want it to.
Great watch, only downside was it was advertised with an alarm, and was one of the features that induced me to place my order.. Needless To say, there was no alarm...EBay should have pulled this item....Very disappointing.......On the up side, the c.s. Agent, Candise, was very helpful, and faxed me 62 pages of instructions. Without her help I would have sent the watch back, no instructions came with the watch.I think someone owes me one....
This is an even better looking watch than what the picture shows. It is lightweight and just looks and feels good on my wrist. One of my concerns in shopping watches was if I could read the time at night with no backlight. I was impressed that even without my glasses I could easily make out the time even after 8 hours in the dark. There is sufficient fluorescence at the 12, 3, 6, and 9 position along with the hands even after several hours in darkness. The date is easy to read. All pluses, no cons and no regrets from me on this one.