Citizen Eco-Drive Women’s Diamond Accents Two Tone 26mm Watch EW2364-50A Citizen $99.99
Buy This Item
- Gender: Women's
- Band Color: Yellow Gold, Silver
- Model: Citizen Eco-Drive
- Display: Analog
- Watch Shape: Round
- Case Color: Yellow Gold, Silver
- Case Size: 26mm
- Style: Dress/Formal
- Face Color: White
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- With Booklet: Yes
- Movement: Quartz (Solar Powered)
- Extra Links: No
- Band Material: Stainless Steel
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years
- Water Resistance Rating: 100 m (10 ATM)
- Caseback: Solid
- Features: 12-Hour Dial, Date Indicator, Roman Numerals, Diamond Accent, Fixed Bezel, Mineral Crystal
- Dial Style: 12-Hour Dial
- Year of Manufacture: 2010-Now
- Complications: Date Indicator
- Band Type: Bracelet/Link Band
- Water Resistance: 100 m (10 ATM)
- MPN: EW2364-50A
- Seller's Warranty: No
- UPC: 013205114755
I've had one of these watches for over 10 years and has given me no problems. When I decided to buy this watch for my wife I knew that it would be something that she would like. No more batteries to replace and a very comfortable wrist band. I know this watch will last her many years. I purchased this watch at a very reasonable price and I am very happy. Would highly recommend. MWS
I purchased this watch as a Christmas gift for my wife. My first reaction upon opening the box was favorable. Upon closer inspection I found the date display to be very small and difficult to see. Yes I do wear reading glasses but I still had to use a magnifying glass in good light to see the date! My wife also commented on the small display being difficult to read. Why even bother with a date display if it is too small to read? If I had viewed this watch in a store, I would not have purchased.
Love the watch and it is very comfortable to wear. Also, like the hands light up at night.
Purchased this watch for my wife for our anniversary, and she absolutely loves it!! The band was a little large. Had to have a couple links removed. Over all, GREAT PRODUCT.
The watch is beautiful and I'm so glad that it doesn't require winding or batteries. After years of inexpensive watches, I now understand why people value one that is really lovely, well-made. A nice present to myself.