The Best Ever Dinner Solution for a Crazy Fall Schedule – The Crockpot
It’s that time of year…the leaves are falling, a chill is in the air, school is in session, extra-curricular activities are running amuck…and that, my friends, is where the crockpot comes in. To save your sanity, time and some money, crockpot dinner recipes during the Fall Season are a must!
Here are 12 Crockpot Dinner Recipes that will get you through these short days longer evenings…
- Crockpot Chicken Fajitas – These are so good! And they make the house smell amazing when you walk through the door. Your family won’t be able to wait until dinner time! Plus, leftovers (if there are any) make fantastic lunches for the next day!
- Crockpot BBQ Ranch Porkchops – With just four ingredients, this slow cooker is so easy. You’re family will be running for dinnertime even more!
- Crockpot Chicken and Wild Rice Soup – What would Fall be without a crockpot soup to fill your tummy? This recipe is quick and easy, as well as healthy. Not to mention, perfect for busy nights.
- Slow Cooker Broccoli Beef – Skip the Chinese takeout and make this crockpot recipe! No delivery tips necessary!
- Crockpot Stuffed Peppers – These peppers make perfect low carb and high protein meal! In addition, they are so delicious and healthy!
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken – Another meal to avoid drive-thru line or dinner delivery. So easy and flavorful! Great for the family or a dine-in date with your special someone!
- Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Soup – For my Thai Food lovers out there, this soup is delish! All these Thai flavors made in one pot! And you don’t have to go out!
- Crockpot Pulled Pork – Pulled Pork Sandwiches, anyone? This satisfying recipe has only four ingredients! Football fans will love these during game days! You can make these as sliders for a party as well.
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks – Again, another gameday favorite! Who knew that just three ingredients cold make a family so happy!
- Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches – These sandwiches are mouth-watering and irresistible! The flavors will fill the kitchen and make everyone race to set the dinner table!
- Slow Cooker Enchilada Soup – Such a lovely hearty soup to warm you from the inside out on these chilly days! Truly a wonderful leftover lunch for the next day!
- Sweet Potato Wild Rice Soup – This soup has the perfect blend of Fall flavors. In addition, this meal is vegan and gluten free friendly!
For more tips to save more and spend less, check out our other posts .
Check out the Store to find Quality Brand items at discounted prices.
Crock-Pot 6.5-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel: The stainless steel slow cooker has a touchscreen panelSeamless polished stainless steel exteriorSilicone-wrapped handles for cool-touch comfort and gripCook time can be set from 30 minutes to 20 hours6.5-quart oval stoneware...
Additionally, it features insulation to help retain heat. Hand wash the Insulated Crock-Pot Slow Cooker Travel Bag as needed for easy maintenance. Crock-Pot Insulated Slow Cooker Travel Bag: Travel bag for transporting 4-7 quart oval-shaped slow cookersZipper securely closes the slow cooker bag,...
Crock-Pot 20-Ounce Lunch Crock Food Warmer: Bring the comfort of flavorful meals on-the-go20 oz capacity Crock-Pot Food WarmerRemovable vessel to hold and transport foodEasy-travel lid for portabilityPower indicator lightCool to the touchCord storageRemovable vessel and lid are...
Get ready to cook a gourmet meal with slow cooker recipes from Crock-Pot. Browse a variety of foods for your taste palate. Shop slow cooker recipes today!
Find top-rated slow cooker recipes for chicken, pork, sandwich fillings, pot roasts, chili, stews, and more. ... Chicken and Two Bean Chili, Slow Cooker Mediterranean Beef with Artichokes, BBQ Beef Brisket Sandwiches, Barbacoa-Style Shredded Beef, Busy Day Slow Cooker Taco Soup