Monoprice Mini Delta 3D Printer Fully Assembled w/ Heated Build Plate & Micro SD Monoprice $179.99
Buy This Item
- Features: Heated Build Plate
- *Specific 3DP Features: Heated build plate, self-calibration, open source
- Interface: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
- *Specific 3DP Printing Size: 4.3" x 4.7" (110 x 120 mm)
- *Specific 3DP Printing Speed: 150mm/sec
- MPN: 121666
- *Specific 3DP Max. Extruder Temp: 500°F (260°C)
- 3D Technology: Delta
- *Specific 3DP Interface: Wi-Fi, microSD card, USB
- *Specific 3DP Supported Filament: ABS & PLA
- Model: 121666
- *Specific 3DP Software: Cura, Repetier-Host, ReplicatorG, Simplify 3D
- *Specific 3DP Capability: 50 microns (0.05mm)
- UPC: 889028049884
You will not believe what you get in this price. The printer is as close to perfect. Quality of prints are phenomenal. 150m/s for 180 dollar printer .. Wtff. 50 microns. This is just a must for everyone who loves 3d printing and everyone will love after he will see this printer's creations
I bought one of these from monoprice’s website and received it 4 days ago. I have a dremel 3d20, robo 3D r1+ and a tronxy x5s-400 so I have a good basis for comparison. This minidelta is perfect for small projects and leaves an incredible finished product and can print with ease with a 5 micron resolution. The auto level is a time saver and it’s ui is simple to use. The best part is it is fully assembled when it comes in with a sub $200 price tag.
A great 3d printer. Great quality and price for getting into 3d printing.
Love this little thing. Not as noisey as everyone says. But definitely a little work horse. Will be buy 2 more!