Freedom is Never Free.
Happy Veteran’s Day. The United States Military and their sacrifices keep our country safe and allows us to have the freedoms we have. Thank our U.S.Military . Here are some ways you can thank a veteran this Saturday or any day:
- Fly a U.S. Flag outside or decorate your home with flags. You can find flag decorations here.
- Mail care packages to retired military and/or active military overseas.
- Thank a veteran with a thank you note and a gift card.
- Visit a VA Hospital and/or deliver goodies.
- Invite a veteran out to dinner or a home cooked meal.
- Attend a Veteran’s Day Parade and show your support with a homemade poster. Get your supplies here.
- Support veteran owned businesses.
- Donate to organizations that support veterans.
For more tips to save more and spend less, check out our other posts .