- Make or take her out to brunch or dinner. For all she has done, she deserves a special meal.
- Help her favorite charity or an organization that helps a mother in need– time, items or monetary
- Call or Facetime or Skype. Seeing your face will mean the most to Mom.
- Plant a tree in her honor. Grow a tree to represent Mom’s growing love.
- Bake her a special dessert. Who would turn down their favorite sweet treat?
- Create a custom gift basket. Fill a basket with all of Mom’s favorite things…Does she like to cook? Kitchen utensils, spices, or a new cookbook… Who doesn’t like to pamper themselves? Soaps and lotions with her favorite scents, essential oils, spa gift certificates…
- Make her Breakfast in Bed…Let her sleep in and fill her tummy with something yummy!
- Have a Barbecue for a joint celebration with all the mother figures in your life. What a fun excuse to get everyone together!
- Give Mom the Day Off – Encourage everyone to pitch in and let the Mom’s in your life relax.
- Document the special day with photos. Use them to make a video, a collage, or just order prints!
For tips to save more and spend less check out our other posts.