Buy This Item
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Packaging Type: Camera may come in kit box with lens removed
- Packaging: Original Box w/ manufacturer accessories included
- Color: Black
- Screen Size: 3"
- Connectivity: USB
- Seller Warranty Coverage: 1yr Parts , 30 day Labor warranty by seller
- Default LCD Language: English
- Series: Sony Alpha
- Manual: Hard Copy or CD Format
- Type: Digital SLR
- Megapixels: 24.2MP
- UPC: 027242891012
- Model: ILCE-6300
- Warranty: Import Model , 1yr USA warranty by seller
- MPN: ILCE6300/B
- Warranty Provider: Authorized Professional via seller
- ISBN: Does Not Apply
- EAN: Does Not Apply
I own this and the a6500. Both are one of the best all-around cameras in the world. Sony is a great Brand. I bought the Sigma EF to E-mount adapter and use it with my Canon 70-200 2.8 lens. It will not autofocus in the movie mode but for stills, the autofocus works great. The video quality from this camera is off the charts. I left Canon a year ago and do not regret it one bit. As a Media specialist for a small company, I shoot a variety of image types. Videos, stills, products etc. The Sonys pretty much cover all the bases.
I'm completely taken by this form factor and quality, both of product and image. I can compare it to my Nikon D90, carry it anywhere, and shoot 4K video where my Nikon won't. Now that lenses are really coming along for these e mounts, I'm sold. I bought the a6000 when it came out and was stunned, and ONLY bought this for 4K video. With the Sony "G" lens, video is stunning as well. Manual control takes a little getting used to when composing exactly what you want, a little more involved than either the D90 or Canon D6, but again the payoff is in the portability of this camera vs. those. Everything works! I may very well bypass the new Alpha A series completely. And I see no real reason for me to need the a6500. Right now, all is well!